Model Number: 701S
Unit of Measure: Each
Product Description: Wacker Neuson 701S skid steer loader with ample power, a safe cabin as a standard feature and components specially designed to be low maintenance or maintenance free. The additional ground clearance gives you more room to manoeuvre. The quattrostatic maintenance free drive system is a highlight as it provides more ground clearance, lower costs, and less tire wear than chain drive. The universal rapid change system means you can take advantage of the sheer versatility of the machine at any time.
This comes with a multi use dipper.
- Serial Number: WNCS0201CPAL00449
- Max Payload: 680Kg
- Transport Weight: 2234Kg
- Operating Weight: 2513Kg
- Water cooled 4-cylinder YANMAR 4TNV88 diesel engine
- Performance: 34 kW (46 HP)
- Diesel Tank: 52 l.
- Hydraulic controlled travel drive and work hydraulics
- Tandem pump load limit regulation
- Arm floating position
- Hydraulic parking brake
- Frontal auxiliary hydraulics
- 101 dB(A)
- ROPS/FOPS Level 1, with 12V power socket, interior lighting plus luggage rack and lock-up document box
- Dashboard with extensive instrumentation display
- Adjustable seat designed for added comfort
- Adjustable armrest
- Unrolling safety belt
- Safety shackle
- Interior rear mirror
- Load hooks
- Lexan safety roof
- Quattrostatic®: 4 separate travel motors driving the wheels via reduction gear unit.
- Travel drive without chains
- No chain boxes giving greatest possible chassis clearance
- No maintenance travel drive
- Bucket parallel guide (can be switched for upwards movement)
- Gas pedal
- Universal fast change system
- Operational weight: 2400 kg.
- Total length without attachments: 244 cm
- Width: 148 cm
- Bucket width: 152 cm
- Cabin height: 195 cm
- Ground clearance: 25 cm
For more information on this machine, please Click Here to see the manufacturer spec sheet.
Condition: Good working condition. Maintenance history can be provided upon request. This will be available from the 30th of June 2020