Model Number: Astra
Unit of Measure: Each
- Make: Vauxhall
- Model: Astra S
- Engine: 1.6 16V Petrol
- Reg: LP12 KKO
- MOT valid until: 2 July 2021
- Mechanical- Good
- Body work - Average
- Interior - Good
- Mileage: 122774
Spare wheel and accessories
- Is it in good condition? No spare wheel - only emergency tire sealant, which has not been used.
- lifting jack kit not provided
- No stains or tears, good condition.Usual scuffing on front drivers and passenger door handles as normal wear and tear
- 3 chips Drivers side 2 - 7cm from edge, lower area, less than 1cmm in width note: the circled area in the photos is for all 3 chips. The close-up shot on second pic is of just two, the worst one of the three. 1 very tiny chip passenger side, middle, low down.
- No chips, front Near side headlamp has condensation
Condition of bodywork
- Bonnet / front end - Good
- Side panels - off-side: passenger handle - paint chip Various little scratches and chips around rear wheel arch. Near Side: Some chips along front passenger door edge, and wheel arch panel where meets passenger door.
- Boot / rear - Rear Bumper: Some chipping around the boot lid area.
- No signs of kerbing on the wheels.
- All electrics are working fine.
- Front Set - Very Good
- Back Set - Very Good
Condition: This is used good condition. Please see above for details.
For an queries please call our external consultant 07904529517 (please note this number is only to be used for queries on vehicles)
*Please be aware that Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Britain (Watch Tower) will not accept any responsibility for the goods, after the loading has taken place onto your vehicle.You will therefore need to confirm that prior to your departure from the collection point, you have checked the goods as loaded and have satisfied yourself as to their condition and that they are secure for transportation on the public highway, in accordance with relevant legislation and guidance”